Standard Lesson Information
We offer a comprehensive and detail oriented lesson program for all levels and abilities from beginner to the advanced rider ages 5 and up (Adults welcome). Lessons are private or semi-private and focus on flat work, schooling courses and proper equitation.
Standard Lesson Pricing
- 5 pack 1/2 hour private—$275
- 5 pack 1 hour private—$425
- 5 pack 1 hour semi-private—$350
* 5 packs must be used within 6 weeks of first lesson.
15 minutes groom + tack
45 minute private lesson
5 one-hour sessions—$450
- Lessons must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to scheduled time.
- Lessons canceled after the 24 hour cut-off cannot be made up.
*To cancel a lesson, please call or text Doreen Caruso at 203-610-3877, or
Therapeutic Riding Information
Therapeutic riding and Equine activities have proven to be rewarding for children/young adults with special needs. Research shows that these individuals who participate in these activities experience physical and emotional rewards.
Riding a horse rhythmically moves the rider’s body in a manner similar to a human gait, so riders show improvement in flexibility, balance, muscle strength and breathing. Equine activities encourage a relationship with the horse, increases self esteem, confidence and patience. As the rider sits on top of the horse he/she has a new view of the world around them.
Each session consists of 6 weeks of 1/2 hour lessons.
New riders will have additional $60 fee for helmets.
The next session runs from: January 8th – February 17th
There will be NO LESSONS held:
Registration/Payment is DUE BY: December 27th
Please download the following forms to register for therapeutic riding.
Mail to our business office: 240 Colony Street Fairfield, CT 06824
or fax to: 203-292-8456
- Once registration is received, your time slot is reserved and payments are non-refundable.
- Any registration received after the due date will be assessed a $25 late fee.