The Pilot House Summer Equestrian Program
The Pilot House Community Farm offers an exceptional program for all skill levels of riders.
Riders will learn the fundamentals of horsemanship in a safe and encouraging environment.
Ages 5 - 17 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Beginner through advanced
Each session runs one week.
Session One June 26 - June 30
Session Two July 3 - July 7 (Closed July 4th – $325 this session)
Session Three July 10 - July 14
10% DISCOUNT when you register by 4/17
Our program includes:
- Riding lesson 1 hour each day – ring/trails
- Ground-work such as grooming and tacking up their horse or pony
- Learning about horse care and horsemanship
- Small groups of five or less to ensure a safe environment and individual attention
- Crafts and games relating to horses and ponies
Registration is first come first serve, so please submit your payment and registration as soon as possible to secure your spot.
Download the registration form below to reserve your space.